This is a short post because I'm redirecting you to other places. Only if you wish to be redirected of course. If not, this is just a short post for you to read. I've added some of the pieces from my Drawing class from sophomore fall to my portfolio. I mentioned that I would put up the pieces in this post from last year but I didn't get around to it. Here's a snapshot of how the portfolio looks now. 




I've also added a button at the top of the page that links to my Flickr account. I figure I should add it in a post called "Portfolio Updates". I'm really using the account to free up space on my computer by storing some photos elsewhere. 




Extremely short post eh?

Thanks for taking time to read this amidst any organizing/resisting/laughing/hustling/living that you may be doing.

Wow wow wow. I posted this without a song initially. Here's "Get Up Stand Up" by Bob Marley and the Wailers. (SorryNotSorry if I'm laying it on thick.)



Bless,
Keren


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.