Hi friends,

I asked one of my roommates whether I was neater during our first year and gradually became messier. She responded with incredulous laughter. I guess it's time to accept that I live in partial filth and that is okay.

It's been a semester - not a semester since I last wrote but that a lot has happened this semester. I'm back because I missed writing and there's less pressure on my system because we have a short break coming up this week. Then back to classes, then finals, then a year and a half before I am thrown out of the world of academia that I've known for the majority of my life and into the cold, dark, world of ~adulthood~.

Best enjoy my break then huh??

Drama aside, here's the Sunday Currently.

Reading The West Indies: Patterns of development, Culture and Environmental Change since 1492 by David Watts for a paper.

Writing Notes/quotes from the book.

Listening "My Whole Life Changed" by Lecrae

Hoping That there'll be a decent number of sunny days for the rest of the semester.

Needing To vacuum. My hair is starting to form colonies on the floor.

Feeling Like I'm in a good place but also very ready for this break.

Wherever you are I hope you're doing well and that you have people that understand your sense of humor and that you can laugh with.

Thanks for reading,
Keren


One Comment

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.