Hi all,

I'm here to say that Babylon has not taken me. School is in full swing and these professors not playing games. I'd like to say that I'm back into the rhythm and everything is smooth but I won't lie to you because you've taken the time to read my words. Things could be smoother - I wouldn't mind less readings and more sleep - but it's so life go. If thinking about school isn't enough, there are so many terrible things going on in the world that more often that not I put them at the back of my mind to try and make things easier for me. I hate to say it, but it seems like it's so life go in those respects as well.

But! I'm here blogging because I've been inspired (and low-key shamed) by my friends who are doing amazing things like studying abroad or being commissioned to write a piece for one of her favourite blogs. Let's move on to the Sunday Currently then.

Reading Graphic Language: Herbert Bayer's Environmental Design by Peder Anker. It's an article for an assignment in my seminar. We're supposed to search the Environmental History journal and explore a topic that interests us. I typed "art" and this article is one that showed up. It's also making me want to take an art history class.

Writing A paper for that same class based on the articles.

Listening "Forever" by Brian Johnson of Bethel Music.

Thinking I'll need to wake up and wash my hair before class.

Wishing I did laundry today.

Needing To get back to reading soon. And clear my bed. Jeez. How do things pile up so quickly?

Feeling Good to be writing here again.

I'm going to finish the article and hopefully start writing before midnight. We'll see how it goes.

I hope you're okay wherever you are.

Thanks for reading,
Keren


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.