Hi friends,

I'm writing this because I'm running on endorphins and chocolate milk. I JUST HIKED A MOUNTAIN. 4492 feet. 14 miles. 9 hours. I can't believe we did it and it was probably the most physically intense thing I did. So bear with me as I muddle through this post like I muddled through the trail. (Example of my level of frass-ness: I spent a good thirty seconds trying to fit the USB cord to hook up my phone into the power charging slot.)

Reading All About Love by bell hooks. A friend recommended it and I'm enjoying it so far. It's making me rethink things.

Writing I don't know if you could tell but I'm in no place to write anything coherent right now.

Listening "Blessings" by Chance the Rapper

Thinking My body is going to screw me over tomorrow.

Wishing I didn't have to use stairs (Hard knock life I live. I know right?)

Hoping I don't have to move much at work tomorrow.

Smelling Chocolate milk and chips

Needing Sleep

Feeling Exhilarated. =D

I'm going to come off this device now and get some sleep soon. I'll write about the hike later this week.
'


One Comment

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.