Hi friends,

This is a late one but it's still Sunday where I am! (If I went by that logic, I'd have at least three extra hours of Sunday - that's treading some dangerous water.)

Reading The same 23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism by Ha-Joon Chang

Writing Nothing. It's bedtime.

Listening  "My Whole Life Changed" by Lecrae

Thinking Actually, I'm going to hold off on The Sunday Currently. It's too late for me to do anything worthwhile for anyone to read. Instead, I'll leave you with two of my drawings from this week. I joined in the Creative Bug Draw A Day challenge where there's an item for each day and you draw it in your sketchbook. I did one for "apple" and I'm working on "root vegetables".


I'll write more about this later.

Thanks for reading,
Keren


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.