Today in church, the pastor mentioned a verse from Ecclesiastes. (Ecclesiastes is one of the books I've read entirely but on a serious level, it goes from 0 to 100 real quick.) The verse is Ecclesiastes 9:10 and it says, "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom". I've translated it as: You better just do what you can do well because one day you going dead like dog. (A bit harsh?) I like that verse and it speaks to a lot of what I've been thinking about related to my interests and talents. Look at Solomon giving me food for thought. Such a wise yute. 

Reading Blog Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit and to Create Community by Joy Deangdeelert Cho

Writing Not much but I'll probably write in my journal before I sleep.

Listening "Hit the Quan" (I'm not exactly sure whose song this is. I see iHeartMemphis and King Imprint. I'm not sure if those are the same people or if one is the producer or what. It's so difficult to keep up with the young people these days. Okay. It's by iLoveMemphis - I checked the Internet. )

Thinking I have no right to talk about "young people these days". But then again, there are so many acronyms that I don't know about. 

Wishing I washed my hair earlier when I told myself I should have. This is what happens when you decide to catch up on TV shows.

Hoping This song isn't stuck in my head for the rest of the day. (I'm on my third listen so it probably will be. lol)

Wearing My church clothes still because I was too lazy to change when I got home. 

Loving Songs with fun beats.

Needing To change my clothes. lol

Feeling Like I should have a solo dance party in my room.

By now, I've listened to this song at least five times. I'm not even ashamed. That photo is from Frenchman's Cove in Portland. 

Thanks for reading,
Keren


3 Comments

  1. Lovely thoughts shared from King Solomon and fabulous photograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The verse really hit me during the sermon.

      Delete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.