Hi all,


As of today, I have been free from academic commitments for three days. In case you had a burning desire to know. You know those moments when you think back and wonder if things were ever as bad/good/funny/awkward as they felt at the time? I'm having one right now. But I can't really tell you the answer. I may/may not reread parts of my journal, but for now, I'll just do the list.

Reading A book called 50 Artists You Should Know by Thomas Köster. When I finish I'll tell you why I think they think I should know these people.

Writing Nothing at the moment but I do need to sit down and write a few emails.

Listening "To the Dreamers" by For King and Country


Thinking About very little actually.

Wishing The next few days weren't going to be so cold and wet. But really,  I can't complain. I finished the semester and I'm going to spend time with my family. I can deal with the cold and wet.

Hoping I'm alright for now but I do have friends who are finishing up papers/exams so I hope those go well.

Wearing A colourful sweater that I found at Savers (secondhand store). [=

Loving That I have very little obligations at the moment.

Needing To patch up my laptop cord with some tape. lol

Feeling Pretty good.

Can you believe there is one(!) more Sunday left in 2015. Time: how it flies.

The photo shows my newest beading project. =D They will double as chokers and bracelets. I will write about them at a later point.

That's all I have for now. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thanks for reading,
Keren


4 Comments

  1. Just reading all of this made me smile. Glad you've entered this headspace! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. [= I'm glad it made you smile.

      Delete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.