Hallo,

One day I will write a Sunday Currently when the sun is still in the sky. (Which will be an even more impressive week now that Daylight Savings is over and it's going to be dark by 4 or 5 pm. Yay Winter!)

Happy first of November. We're down to two months. I have no words of wisdom this week - it's going to be a busy one. (I feel like a scratched record with how frequently I use the word, "busy". Ah well. Such is life.)

On to the things!

Reading Nothing because I have taken in as many readings as my brain can handle for today.

Writing This blog post and probably in my journal before I sleep.

Listening To my keys clacking and someone going upstairs. (Sucks to live on the fourth floor when there's no elevator. Lol. Too mean? Possibly.)


Thinking I'm actually trying not to think. My brain deserves the rest.

Smelling Wasabi and ginger. (Ginger is such a great root. I'm appreciating its qualities more and more as I age. Haha.)

Wishing That my chair was the right height for my desk.

Hoping That this week goes smoothly and I manage my time well.

Loving  That Thanksgiving break is in less than a month.

Needing To stop denying that it's getting cold and start unpacking my sweaters and scarves.

Feeling Almost ready to sleep.

That's what I have for this week. The photo is from campus. Continuing with my animal theme - the squirrel was entertaining. I still have mixed feelings about them as a species. But that's for another post. [=

Thanks for reading,
Keren


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.