Oh hey there. Look at that - it's August. I haven't written for a while. I missed last week's Sunday Currently and I haven't written about Week 5 yet. I think I'll end up compiling Weeks 5 and 6 into one post for my sanity.

The photo is from the latter half of last week. We were stationed in Eastern Washington in an almost desert. (Not the scientific term but it's late.) I'm keeping this post short because we're traveling tomorrow and I have reading to finish up tonight.

Reading: Climate Science as Culture War by Andrew Hoffman.

Writing: This blog post.

Listening: "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot and someone playing the ukelele a few doors down.

Thinking: I have less than two weeks left in Seattle.

Smelling: The lavender soap that my Secret Scholar got me.

Wishing: I did the reading earlier.

Hoping: My muscles don't hurt too much in the morning. (I tried bouldering today.) 

Wearing: My Marvel t-shirt with Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Captain America.

Loving: That we're going to visit Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helen's.

Needing: To make time to sit down and write about the past two weeks.  

Feeling: The need to sleep soon.

That's what I have to say for now.

Thanks for reading,
Keren

P.S. Wow. That was a really abrupt ending. Haha. That's really all I have to say though. [=


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.