I take photographs. There are a lot of photos gathering virtual dust on my computer and on my phone and I have a hard time deleting things. That's why I take to my blog to share them - or at least have them on record. I'm thinking of making this a sort of feature on my blog. That's why I have three working titles.

1) Life in Colour
2) Caught on Film (but no one uses film anymore)
3) Focus

I'm partial to the first and the last. But that's inconsequential.

For those who don't know, I spent the last two years at a boarding school in Massachusetts. Up until last month, Deerfield was basically my life and now another school is coming to take it's place. I felt so many feelings over the past two years but now my instant reaction to the "Deerfield" is to smile. I guess despite all the late nights and long phone calls for advice, my memory of DA is overwhelming positive. And I'm happy about that. I'm happy that my time there is done and I'm even happier that I get to visit every now and then.

Enough with all the talking. Let's see some pictures.













The song is "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" by Hillsong United. It talks about trusting God in places where we feel like we can't stand. Deerfield was definitely one of those places. It's fitting that I've been hearing this song a lot in the past week.

Thanks for reading,
Keren


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.