Happy Mother's Day!

Wow. It's week seven already. This is a short post. I had external exams this week so my schedule was a bit mixed up. I did peyote/gourd stitch - a stitch that I'm pretty comfortable with. I haven't completed anything yet. Haha.

I plan to make some small beaded beads. Here's where I am with one:




I just need to roll it and zip/weave/sew the two ends together.

I also made a coin from Mastering Peyote Stitch by Melinda Barta. I mostly finished one and have the two sides of another. They just need to be zipped together as well.



Lastly, I got some supplies this week and that included bead caps. I was able to turn the beaded bead from Week 2 into a bracelet.

That's all I have for this week. To be honest, this may be my last post in a while because the coming weeks are going to be even busier.

The song is "Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers and it's for my mommy. The song came up and I thought, "Hey. I can apply this to how I feel about my mum." So I did. =D Happy Mother's Day Mommy and all other mothers out there.

Thanks for reading,
Keren


One Comment

  1. Thank you very much Keren.
    Very sweet and special!

    ReplyDelete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.