This will be a quick one because long week and nuff work and time zones. I promise that makes sense in my head.

I worked on herringbone or Nbedle stitch this week. It's called herringbone because of the V-shaped pattern it forms. It's worked in pairs and is almost like building up a ladder. I made two things again: a square sample and a mini-star charm.






I didn't follow a pattern for this one. I just decided to make a herringbone rectangle. I'm not sure what I'll do with it though.

I don't have the best pictures of the star but it's essentially working herringbone in a circle. I'm not finished with it and I can't because I don't have it with me. But here's where I stopped. I also don't remember the name of this exact project but I got the pattern from Mastering Herringbone Stitch: The Complete Guide by Melinda Barta.




That's it for this week. The song is "Good Life" by OneRepublic. I'm forgetting whether or not I've used a song so I may have to create a list.

This was an unusual week. I'll probably have a couple more in April as well. Bear with me.

Thanks for reading.

-Keren


2 Comments

  1. big up keren!! - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alfonso...R7...Richie...Boss =D

      Haha. Thanks Richard.

      Delete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.