Yesterday was International Women's Day. I've never thought about that day before and today I decided to change that.

1. I drew the symbol for "woman" which is actually the symbol for Venus.





2. I read a friend's poem about the fact that there is such a day.

3. I watched a video about feminism.

"We should all be feminists" - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

I'm glad I decided to do more than smile at Google's Doodle. I realize that this may be the time to say something profound but my mind is not at that level right now.

Lent started last week so there's another opportunity for profound thoughts.

The song is "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone. Look at the video - whoever uploaded it made some neat graphics.

That's it for this week. I'm not sure what's going on but that's okay. Such is life some times.

See you next week.

-Keren


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.