I haven't used my beads since December. That's last year.

Here's what I made. I'm still working on the name but I'm thinking magic carpet.



I planned on making a multi-coloured bracelet using right angle weave. I almost made it to two inches when I decided that I wasn't in the mood to do an entire bracelet like that. I decided to add straps and make a focal point out of the two inches.

There were two ideas for the straps before I settled on a square knot strap.



I thought the braid would loosen and it made the bracelet bunch up. The second idea was to make a simple friendship bracelet but I wasn't sure what I'd do with the ends of the cord.

I need to work on finishing these kinds of straps. You can still see the ends of the cords peeking through. The knots are a bit clunky as well. I just don't want it to loosen. 



With all that said, here's my Magic Carpet (for now at least):




The song is "Church Clap" by KB featuring Lecrae. I felt some of what this song is saying in church today with people worshipping and praising God. 

Until next week,

-Keren


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.