Another headband under my belt. Or on my head. This post follows last week's post by presenting the completed headband.
I kept my friend from cleaning her room to take this picture. 

I don't have much to say. I made five square motifs and two triangle motifs, sewed them together, and did two rows of single crochet for the tie.

Pattern: Four Corners Headband by MK Carroll
Where I got it free: Crochet Granny Squares with CrochetMe

Here it is:






It's too bad I did it in blue though. I should have used orange. Sport's Day at my old school this week and it's pretty obvious that Bella is going to win. Just saying.

The song is "You Can't Stop Me" by Andy Mineo. This song answered some of my concerns this past week and for this week. People will try to bring you down sometimes. Badmind is out there but we have to remember that we can't let that run our lives. 

They try to shut us down and it ain't goin' slide
Only thing I fear is God and he on my side
That's the confidence of God, cause he got me
That's why I really feel like
You Can't Stop Me

Look on the brighter side of life.

-Keren


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.