Always Know Where You Are - BBMak

I just re-read my blog posts from June (when I revived this blog) up to now. I'm glad I did. I realize that even if the only people who read these are my family members because I signed them up for new posts by email, I'll be fine. I sincerely enjoy making things so I'm going to keep doing it.

Goals for this year:

  • Continue posting weekly
  • Use my current bead stash before I buy more. (Or too much more). I have a lot of beads and they end up just sitting there. So yes. I declare that I will put a substantial dent into my bead arsenal this year before I can get more beads.
  • Give my creations as gifts. I see most of my pieces as my babies so it's hard to give them away. However, hoarding is not healthy so I will give them to my friends.
  • Draw/design/use sharpies more. I read my Simple Life post and I want to make more word art things.
Those are goals I have for now. More may come up but I think that's a good place to start.




I'm working on an infinity scarf and hood design but it's in the beginning stages. Here's the pattern.

I am currently 3 rows in.


That's all I have to show for this week.

Another thought that came with reflecting: Thanks to whoever reads my ramblings. After reading things I wrote I couldn't help but shaking my head and laughing. [= I appreciate that other people actually read these. 

I'm also considering changing the name of the blog/url. The hyphen doesn't always sit well with me but I'll see how it goes. 

Have fun this week. [=

-Keren


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.