I finished my beanie! This one fits much better but, as you can guess from the title, I was running out of yarn so it's a bit smaller than ideal. My model (the sibling) gave a subtle hint to make it a bit bigger next time. Haha.

Here is my beanie using the Brooke's Slouchy Hat pattern. I didn't follow it exactly because I was worried about running out of yarn before the end. I cut some rows down.





My next project is called "Cafe Wristers" from here. I'm not sure how this will turn out because:

1) The yarn I'm using is size 1 while the pattern called for size 3.  2) I realized that I was increasing in the palm region so I went and started decreasing. It looks bigger in the middle. 3) I'm not sure if/how it'll fit.

But you know what? That's part of the fun! Jeez K. Imagine how boring life would be if everything worked out all the time. Just chill with it. 

Enough of me talking. Here's the thing:




I'll give an indication of size and scale later. 

Night all.


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.