But I'm just going to write about the wrist thing. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after I'll do a really introspective post about how far I've come and where I want to go in the future.



Backstreet Boys have nothing to do with this post but that's the first deep soulful song that came up on my song list. Doesn't say much about my songs does it? Haha.

Back to the point. 

I finished a wrister! Not even sure if that's a word - it's what the pattern says anyway. This definitely did not turn out how I thought it would. Things that happened:

  • My thread was two sizes smaller
  • I couldn't follow the pattern too well so I improvised. A lot. 
  • I'm not sure if the pattern calls for the motif (flower part) to be back and front or just on one side.
  • It was too small so I tried to increase the stitches.
  • I got lazy near the end and didn't even bother to follow the pattern for the bow. I just added a strip.
  • I am not doing a second hand. Haha.
I had fun making this. It was good for me to have something come out differently than I imagined. I'm happy that I didn't stop and unravel anything. So now here is my wrister:






If I don't write again: Happy New Year and thanks for reading. =D


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.