Haha. Probably shouldn't be typing that out loud but oh well. This shall be short though. I'm a tad bit busy.

I designed and made this bracelet. I say that like it's some big fancy thing. It's more cute and quaint. I'm not sure what to call it yet so for now it's my Three Peyote Circle Bracelet.

Here's the sketch that started it all:


I used 11/0 seed beads and Nymo thread. I used my knotting thread for the strap.


As the name states the circles were done with peyote stitch. I didn't plan for the orange one to be ruffled but I wasn't in the mood to do another and I like the ruffled effect. I joined the circles and then attached jump rings to the outer two.



I chain stitched the knotting cord to make the strap and attached the clasp to one end.



There you have it. My Three Circle Peyote Bracelet. 





Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.