This week I made rose bookmarks. Actually I made one and started three. There were no raindrops involved - that was the only lyric that came to mind about roses. Oh! Kiss from a Rose by Seal. But that's a bit sappy and who needs sap?

I got the idea after seeing some flower bookmarks on Pinterest. I found a rose tutorial here. I found the leaf tutorial here. (I want to use the rose tutorial on that site later.) I made the stem by doing chain stitch and attached the leaf and rose to it.

That's it.

How it looks when you're done with crocheting:



The final product:






It's fun seeing how using different sized hooks and different threads changes the size. Subtle differences but still.



I'll finish the other ones eventually. 

Now it's time to get ready for another week. [=


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.