I want to do a post every week (we'll see how long that lasts) so let's do this.

Two things: earrings and rings

The earrings:

I'm not sure what to call them though. Right now I'm stuck with Medallion Chandelier Earrings or Chandelier Medallion Earrings. Does the order matter? I started out with the intention of making a bracelet from the pattern in the April 2011 issue of Bead and Button Magazine - "Kaleidoscope connection" by Julie Olah. Once I made the four medallions though, I remembered a style of earrings I'd seen and liked and thought "Why don't I make that?" and I did =D Connecting the circles was easier than I thought - I didn't even have to use any more beads. Enough talking now.




Just saying, I really like these earrings. Haha.

The rings:

Just three peyote rings. I made a couple more but didn't take pictures. 



That's it. I hope you're all asleep unlike me. [=


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.