Back on that blogging grind.

I made more headbands. =D I followed this tutorial from jjcrochet. I must say that the video was a big help because I had no idea what she meant by working a slip stitch into the top chain and flipping the work and all that jazz. Or jargon. Haha. But I got it and it was pretty simple after the first try.

Here's what I made:

A headband





A bracelet






I also followed a pattern in my Crochet One Skein Wonders. So proud of myself! It was rough though. I kept getting confused about how to start the single stitch and the yarn was so fine that I couldn't tell what I was doing. I decided to practice on worsted yarn which went like this:



Then I moved on to the lace weight yarn. I ended up cutting the pattern in half width-wise and in about an eighth length-wise. I want to start again and do it fully but I'm just proud that I got the pattern in the first place.







Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.