It's been over a month since I last posted. I know. Better than that K. Ah well. Here I am again.

And no, I don't have anything absolutely fantasitcal to show. This is basically the post about things that I made for other people in the months of February and March.

I made a bird's nest ring for my superduper TV star friend.



I got the designs for the following bracelets from Getting Started with Seed Beads by Dustin Wedekind.

I made this for my third form English teacher who's from Trinidad. I didn't even have her in mind when I was making it but it worked out.





I made this for a friend at church. I was so honoured when he asked. [=



But would you believe that  I almost messed the whole thing up. (This is aside from me running out of thread and beads in the middle.) 

I attached the clasp wrong.  

                            
 


I used a snap clasp but I put the part that was supposed to be sunken the wrong way up. So I had two parts sticking up. I know.

But due to some quick thinking on my part and the wonders of hot glue guns (they seriously rule) I fixed it. [=


And I feel like such a ninja because the glue looks like the grey beads and it goes with the bracelet. No one will ever know! Mwah ha ha ha. 

This is what being up at 10 to 3 in the A.M. does to a person. Ha ha.


So I can do right angle weave and spiral herringbone. You go me.

The last thing is this lettering thing I did. Sigh. My friends. Good times.

"She say man a wicked but woman a Delilah"

How in the world did I become a Delilah? I've never even been a relationship. Ha ha ha. [=


That's it for now folks. Sleep well wherever you are. [=


2 Comments

  1. I love how you wrote Delilah. SO COLORFUL. <3
    and those birds nest things are incredible awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias. Your comments always make me smile [=

      Delete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.