Two things today.

Last month, I made a netted bracelet, following a pattern from Getting Started with Seed Beads by Dustin Wedekind. I like how it feels because it's almost fluid-y. 





The only things are that i) it's a bit big for me because I didn't factor in the length of the button and loop and ii) I didn't attach the button in the best way. Because of these, the bracelet bunches up. But it's all good.

See the bunching?

Next.

Sometime last month, I came across this bird nest design by a blogger, Sarah Ortega. It said do-it-yourself so I did-it-myself and they have come out quite nicely...if I do say so myself. [=




Teeny eggs in a teeny basket

Oh, there's one more thing. So I guess I lied.

My aunty gave me some bead stuff. I now have strings of pearls and lace. More items for my bead stash! I was SO happy. =D They look so quaint and vintage. To me at least.



I was so inspired by my loot that I just had to do something with them. So I took one of the lacey things and one of the flowers and made a headband. 

The flower is a bit off though

And all I needed was one hairpin to attach the flower. Which is good because we only have one hairpin in our entire house. Ha ha. [=


8 Comments

  1. The headband looks very nice. I can't wait to see what else you do with your new stash of materials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... these are awesome Ker! I especially love the ring. It's so different :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks [= You know you actually read my mind on this one...or did I read yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH, Those birds nests look AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.