Le blog has been looking kinda dry soooo I'm going to post more pictures from my doodle book. Yay!

Ain't they the cutest? (Yes, I recognize that it is February)

Made this for the same friend who dubbed the book.


What I find pretty interesting is that I got different interpretations for that last one. I made it because I was frustrated with Literature. The teacher asks you a question, you give your opinion, your opinion is wrong. I'm not even talking saying the house is red when it's blue. And you know I wasn't even in the wrong...but I'm getting ahead of myself here. Ha ha. This doodle shows what the teacher says but has what the teacher means in brackets. At least that's how it feels to me. Wow. I wrote a lot here. 


Leave a Reply

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.