Yesterday, I finished a bracelet pattern from my trusty book Mastering Beadwork by Carol Huber Cypher. The pattern was the Dewdrop Diagonal Bracelet and it uses diagonal peyote stitch. I had already made two and had the brilliant idea to do a 'line' of sorts - dewdrop bracelets in all the colours of the rainbow. Ha. I was so fed up with this one. I think I spent December making it. Gee whiz. And by the time I was done, I just could not be bothered to do the fancy toggle so I just used two snap things.





Then I looked at the first two I made and realized that my patience for these bracelets has been on a slow downward spiral. For the green, I did the entire clasp with the tab closure and toggle and made it all fancy with dangles. For the blue, I did the tab and the toggle but couldn't be bothered with the dangles. And now for the red one, I just went *steups* and sewed on the snaps. It's a good thing I didn't glue them on, but that would have been unacceptable. [=



So here they are, my line of Dewdrop bracelets.


2 Comments

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.