Earlier this year (i.e. about 2 weeks ago), I was chilling on my Tumblr, looking at the pretty pictures, when I came across tthis great idea for the new year. It's a mini daily journal thing. So basically, you just write a quick line about what happened that day. Then over time you can look back and be all reminiscent and whatnot.

So here's my version:


I was able to get the 4x6 index cards, used my handy dandy cutter to cut them, and then got a stamp and ink pad for the days [:


I didn't use postcards but pretty paper to separate the months. I had to firmly tell myself not to be an old hoarder and use them. Ha ha.


And I decided to use that box because i) it was the only one that would hold the cards comfortably and ii) I thought the "Day to Celebrate" was fitting. You know, try to make every day a day to celebrate. Yeah...kinda cheesy but still  :)





This is going to be fun. 


5 Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Keren this is sooooo cool...wow...oh my gosh. you're like legit. i really like this...not only this post but the whole thing you have going :)
    Yay Keren :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...tenx Kez! You should see the huge grin on my face...can somebody say Cheshire cat?

      Delete
  2. Where do you get date stamps like that??

    This sounds like a pretty awesome idea :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty cool! And using that pretty paper helps make it look cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have no idea how hard it was to make myself use the paper. I'm so stingy sometimes. [:

      Delete

Keep them coming but keep them clean!

Keren Creates. Powered by Blogger.